Describe federal laws related to pollution prevention. Conduct life cycle analyses. Explain pollution prevention audits. Evaluate economics of pollution prevention strategies. Examine impact of corporate philosophy on pollution prevention.
MEE 6201, Advanced Pollution Prevention 1
Course Description An in-depth study of advanced pollution prevention practices with the preparation of a pollution prevention management plan. Emphasizes methodologies that achieve environmental compliance through less expensive pollution control methods.
Course Textbook Ashby, M. F. (2013). Materials and the environment: Eco-informed material choice (2nd ed.). Waltham, MA: Butterworth-
Course Learning Outcomes Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
1. Describe federal laws related to pollution prevention. 2. Conduct life cycle analyses. 3. Explain pollution prevention audits. 4. Evaluate economics of pollution prevention strategies. 5. Examine impact of corporate philosophy on pollution prevention. 6. Describe pollution prevention strategies for various industries. 7. Identify best available technologies for various industries. 8. Evaluate the impact of pollution prevention on ecosystems and biological communities.
Credits Upon completion of this course, the students will earn three (3) hours of college credit.
1. Study Guide: Each unit contains a Study Guide that provides students with the learning outcomes, unit lesson, required reading assignments, and supplemental resources.
2. Learning Outcomes: Each unit contains Learning Outcomes that specify the measurable skills and knowledge students should gain upon completion of the unit.
3. Unit Lesson: Each unit contains a Unit Lesson, which discusses lesson material. 4. Reading Assignments: Each unit contains Reading Assignments from one or more chapters from the textbook. 5. Suggested Reading: Suggested Readings are listed in Units I-VI and Unit VIII study guides. Students are
encouraged to read the resources listed if the opportunity arises, but they will not be tested on their knowledge of the Suggested Readings.
6. Discussion Boards: Discussion Boards are part of all CSU term courses. More information and specifications can be found in the Student Resources link listed in the Course Menu bar.
7. Unit Assignments: Students are required to submit for grading Unit Assignments in Units I-VIII. Specific information and instructions regarding these assignments are provided below. Grading rubrics are included with each assignment. Specific information about accessing these rubrics is provided below.
MEE 6201, Advanced Pollution Prevention Course Syllabus
MEE 6201, Advanced Pollution Prevention 2
8. Ask the Professor: This communication forum provides you with an opportunity to ask your professor general or course content related questions.
9. Student Break Room: This communication forum allows for casual conversation with your classmates.
CSU Online Library The CSU Online Library is available to support your courses and programs. The online library includes databases, journals, e-books, and research guides. These resources are always accessible and can be reached through the library webpage. To access the library, log into the myCSU Student Portal, and click on â€œCSU Online Library.â€ You can also access the CSU Online Library from the â€œMy Libraryâ€ button on the course menu for each course in Blackboard. The CSU Online Library offers several reference services. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and telephone (1.877.268.8046) assistance is available Monday â€“ Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm and Friday from 8 am to 3 pm. The libraryâ€™s chat reference service, Ask a Librarian, is available 24/7; look for the chat box on the online library page. Librarians can help you develop your research plan or assist you in finding relevant, appropriate, and timely information. Reference requests can include customized keyword search strategies, links to articles, database help, and other services.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING DOCTORS TERMPAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT