Explain the importance of establishing ground rules and respecting cultures amongst team members.
1. Global teams should engage in what type of activities in the early stages of team development?
1. Virtual teams can be created and managed at lower costs of communicating across distances due to advances in __________.
1. Wise leaders know to establish __________ when the team is being formed, so disagreements can be handled appropriately.
1. Unlike traditional teams, virtual teams place a greater demand on the team __________.
1. Explain the importance of establishing ground rules and respecting cultures amongst team members. How does diversity within members affect the performances of the group as a whole? Your response should be at least 200 words in length.
1. Violated expectations are often the cause of conflict in cross-cultural teams due to the result of different cultural rules. However, unmet expectations must be managed effectively for a team to succeed. What are some of the most common behaviors that are classified as primary ways expectations tend to be violated in cross-cultural teams? Explain each with detailed examples. Your response should be at least 200 words in length.
1. Identify at least two of the common problems that are associated with managing virtual teams. After identifying the problems, describe a team-building method that could be applied to each situation. Your response should be at least 200 words in length.