Included example template of how paper should be formatted The Project Management Final Paper needs to
16 Jun Included example template of how paper should be formatted The Project Management Final Paper needs to
Included example template of how paper should be formatted
The Project Management Final Paper needs to include screenshot examples and explanations of project selection form, project scope template, work breakdown structures (WBS), and the Gantt chart created in prior weeks. Be sure to update these examples based on: (a) any new criteria presented in these instructions, (b) any feedback you received on the previous assignments, (c) any knowledge you obtained in the class, and/or (d) any additional information you obtained during your research so that your final paper can reflect project management best practices.
Include the following elements in your paper:
- Introduce the paper and highlight what the paper will include.
- Explain what a project is and how project management can contribute to an organization’s success.
- Briefly outline the five process groups in the project management life cycle.
- Explain the pre-planning stage of the project management lifecycle.
- Explain project management terms, tools, and techniques that are applicable to the pre-planning/project selection stage.
- Describe the elements of the project selection form.
- Provide an example of a project selection form.
- Explain the purpose of a project selection form.
- Insert an updated and corrected copy of the project selection form from week 1 to use as an example.
- Explain the elements of the project selection form and their importance.
- Explain the planning process of the project management lifecycle.
- Explain project management terms, tools, and techniques that are applicable to the planning stage.
- Explain the purpose of the project scope statement and all the terms used in the project scope template.
- Project Basics:
- Project Name
- Project Sponsor
- Project Scope Statement
- Project Scope:
- Out of Scope (Exclusions)
- Project Execution:
- Time estimate
- Cost estimate
- Project Acceptance Criteria
- Insert a corrected and updated screenshot of your project scope template from week 2 into your final paper.
- Explain the work breakdown structure (WBS), project milestones, and the critical path.
- Explain how these elements relate to your project’s status.
- Create a work breakdown structure (WBS) in the ProjectLibre or modify the example you created in week 3, incorporating both instructor and peer feedback (as applicable).
- Include a screenshot of the WBS as an example in your paper. (Make sure the example contains the appropriate level of details, so the reader understands the full context of the project without assuming anything.)
- Project Basics:
- Explain the executing process group of the project management lifecycle.
- Explain project management terms, tools, and techniques that are applicable to executing the project.
- Explain the change control process.
Monitoring and Controlling
- Explain the monitoring and controlling within the project management lifecycle.
- Explain project management terms, tools, and techniques that are applicable to monitoring and controlling the project.
- Explain the closing process within the project management lifecycle.
- Explain project management terms, tools, and techniques that are applicable to closing a project or phase.
- Explain what a “Lessons Learned” report is and highlight its importance for future projects within the organization.
- Conclude the paper by reiterating how project management improves an organization’s success and highlighting the importance of using the five process groups for accomplishing a project’s objectives. (Review the Writing Center’s page on Introductions and Conclusions (Links to an external site.)for more information.)
Your Project Management Final Paper
- 5 pages formatted according to APA style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013. (Links to an external site.)
- Must utilize academic tone in your final paper. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.)for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- Must use at least four scholarly, peer-reviewed, or credible sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) guide.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.)resource in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center for specifications.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at nursingdoctors. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.