Instructional Leadership Interviews and Paper [due Mon] Assignment Content Contact 3 practicing school
29 Jun Instructional Leadership Interviews and Paper [due Mon] Assignment Content Contact 3 practicing school
Instructional Leadership Interviews and Paper [due Mon]
- Contact 3 practicing school principals or other school leaders (e.g., academic directors, superintendents, school directors, deans, department chairs at a university, etc.). Feel free to reach out to someone you know within a school district where you currently work or live, or reach out to leaders more broadly!
Schedule a phone conference of approximately 15 minutes with each principal/leader.
Interview each principal/leader, using the following prompts in the order presented:
- Help me understand your thoughts about your primary role as a principal/leader
- I invite you to share your own definition of instructional leadership.
- Discuss how you model the concept of instructional leadership with your faculty and staff.
- Please describe at least 2 examples of your own instructional leadership during the past month.
- What should I have asked you about instructional leadership that I did not, and how would you have answered that question?
- Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper recording your thoughts about the interviews, any similarities in the answers of your interviewees, and any differences in the answers of your interviewees. Finally, identify the major idea that you learned about instructional leadership as a result of these interviews.
Please note: you do not need to include a transcript of your interview or a recording of your interview with this assignment. However, you are encouraged to integrate direct quotes or excerpts of your conversation in your paper as you see fit.
Cite all references according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar Assistance
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at nursingdoctors. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.