Is it possible to make â€œgoodâ€ decisions when you are in love?
Summative Assessment: Essay 4,000-5,000 words
(Appendix and Bibliography not included).
1. Introduction (500 words)
2. Background/Literature Review (700 words)
1. Sum up what these articles and books say about being in love and what happens to the brain when you are in love & what type of research has been done (also look at TED talk from Helen Fisher â€œthe brain in loveâ€ and cite as a source as well) and explain what has been done on the research front. Then go into that they have therefore overlooked the fact that it is not ideal to make important life decisions when you are in love. And this is the gap missing in literatureâ€¦what I looked at in my research.
2. Use direct quotes as well as paraphrasing please.
See attached articles and these websites & use those please. Find more articles (psychology & peer reviewed, or books to use for this paper) I need 25 sources at least.
Loyola University Health System. (2014, February 6). What falling in love does to your heart and brain. ScienceDaily. Retrieved March 29, 2015 from www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/02/140206155244.htm
3. Description/Justification of methods of data collection & justification of methods of data analysis (700 words)
1. I selected X(amount) of articles to analyse.
2. I chose to do
1. Interpretative/Descriptive Thematic analysis
2. Field: psychology/neuroscience/ health
3. For an exploratory study, the researcher carefully reads and rereads the data, looking for key words, trends, themes, or ideas in the data that will help outline the analysis, before any analysis takes place. (inductive approach)
4. The sampling procedure: I used random sampling on the basis of exploration (content) approach as mentioned above. I chose scholarly articles, websites, a well-known TED talk by Helen Fisher, books, journals and newspaper articles.
5. At the exploratory stage of the analysisâ€¦.I found Xâ€¦
3. Unitization techniques
4. Use of text analysis method(s)
4. Analysis of Results (1000 words)
1. VERY IMPORTANT
5. Discussion Section (1000 words)
1. Make sure the quality of discussion is high! Very important.
â€“ Relation/addition of the findings to the existing literature
â€“ Evaluation of the Robustness/Validity of the Results
â€“ Evaluation of the limitation of the work
â€“ Further Avenues for Research
6. Conclusion (500 words)
Prices starting at $10 per page
Preparing orders 28
Complete orders 4
Active writers 85
Chats online 15
FREE bibliography page
FREE title page
FREE Plagiarism report
Properly cited paper
100% original papers
275 words per page
Any citation style
24/7 customer support
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING DOCTORS TERMPAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT