https://nursingdoctors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/logo-300x60.png 0 0 zack https://nursingdoctors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/logo-300x60.png zack2021-07-01 14:48:152021-07-01 14:48:15Prepare a one-to-two page report highlighting at least two of the most important items your boss should be aware of.
"Order a similar paper and get 15% discount on your first order with us
Prepare a one-to-two page report highlighting at least two of the most important items your boss should be aware of.
This Competency Assessment assesses the following outcome(s):
HS410-4: Compare standards and regulations for health record documentation.
Your boss is the Director of Medical Records at a large academic medical center. He is finding it difficult to monitor the ongoing legislative and policy changes related to Health Information Management. He has asked that you do the following:
- Visit the website http://www.ahima.org/about/advocacy/efforts
- Prepare a one-to-two page report highlighting at least two of the most important items your boss should be aware of. One item should be from the Privacy and Security section and the second from the Coding section.
- Recommend a course of action to your boss for each.
Minimum Submission Requirements
- This Assessment should be a Microsoft Word (minimum 350 words) document, in addition to the title and reference pages.
- Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions. Your submission should be highly organized, logical, and focused.
- Your submission must be written in Standard English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, and grammar and mechanics.
- Your submission should provide a clearly established and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
- Your writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- A separate page at the end of your submission should contain a list of references, in APA format. Use your textbook, the Library, and the internet for research.