You will be required to turn in a 5 page research paper including one title page and one reference page abou
28 Jun You will be required to turn in a 5 page research paper including one title page and one reference page abou
THE PAPER IS DUE: WEDNESDAY of WEEK 4 by 11:59 PM ET. Your paper should be submitted via the Final Paper Submission link above as an APA 7th ed. format Microsoft Word Document.
YOU MAY SUBMIT YOUR PAPER ONLY ONE TIME, SINCE IT GOES THROUGH A PLAGIARISM DETECTION PROGRAM.You will be required to turn in a 5 page research paper including one title page and one reference page about a high profile manager (one of the ten CEOs listed below). Please include the following:
- Information about this person’s personal and professional background related to their current role as a CEO (This information should be minimal)
- The CEO’s specific management style and skills (This is the focus of your paper. Use the concepts you learned in this course, the professional articles from the Online Keiser Library, and other professional websites.)
- Research regarding why this person is (or is not) such an effective manager/leader. Please address their display of social responsibilities, ethical practices, and any supported regulations. (This is also the focus of your paper. Use the concepts you learned in this course, the course textbook, the journal articles and professional articles from the Online Keiser Library and other professional websites.)
It is required you use at least three articles found in the Online Keiser Library dated from 2012 to present as references.You may pick one of the following high profile CEOs as the topic of your paper (pictures on the left):
- Meg Whitman (Hewlett Packard/eBay)
- Eric Schmidt (Google)
- Antonio Reid (Epic Records)
- Brenda C. Barnes (Sara Lee)
- John T. Chambers (Cisco Systems)
- Andrea Jung (Avon)
- Gary Kelly (Southwest)
- Kenneth C. Frazier (Merck & Co, Inc)
- Elon Musk (Tesla Motors, and SpaceX)
- Bob Iger (Disney)
Your APA 7th ed. paper is required to include the following:
- Title page
- An Abstract is not required.
- An Introduction
- Five (5) pages of content including the Title and Reference pages in the body of your paper (double-spaced) in Times New Roman 12 pt. font of cited research in APA 7th ed. format.
- You should access the Online Keiser Library and use articles you find there. Your articles should be peer-reviewed journal articles and/or professional sources. You should also use your course textbook and other online professional websites in addition to the three required online library articles. All sources are required to be published from 2012 to 2021. Please read the list of sources that are not accepted below.
- A Conclusion at the end of your paper
- The Introduction and Conclusion are considered part of the main body of your paper and should not be placed on separate pages
- Reference page in correct APA 7th ed. format
- You should have a minimum of 5 pages in total
- Please use this APA 7th ed. format paper template provided. You can type directly in the template. Just click on on this link below. Be sure to click ‘Save’ when it opens.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at nursingdoctors. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.